MathML and speech text
From STEM Enable
- This case study covers aspects of: Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- This case study may be useful for: Dyslexia, Visual Impairments
- It refers to a context, methods and processes as of 2012.
- It considers how the learning and teaching context in STEM subjects may lead to STEM challenges for students who experience Information processing difficulties, Language/Comprehension difficulties, Visual difficulties. The particular challenges considered are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges the following processes were employed:
- The following skills were also built:
Overview of content
- Potential barriers
- Media support for MathML
- MathML uses inappropriate markup
- The translator produces inappropriate output
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.
Facts about "MathML and speech text"