AccessMSOR: report on inaugural meeting
AccessMSOR was the Access working group of the Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research Network, part of the Higher Education Academy, now closed. Any remaining membership of AccessMSOR have been subsumed by the sigma Network Accessibility Special Interest Group.
This document reports on the first meeting of AccessMSOR.
This development was produced by Emma Rowlett, Peter Rowlett, Robert Surowiec. Information is correct as of 2009. The information is suitable for Higher Education. The information is suitable for Lecturer. Further information can be found at:
This development is relevant to:
- Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics and Operational Research
- Disabilities: ADHD/ADD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Hearing Impairments, Medical Conditions, Mental Health Difficulties, Physical Disabilities, Visual Impairments
- Difficulties: Anxiety/Stress, Auditory difficulties, Difficulty empathising, Information processing difficulties, Language/Comprehension difficulties, Memory/Recall difficulties, Mobility difficulties, Motivation difficulties, Motor/Manual Dexterity difficulties, Organisational difficulties, Speech difficulties, Stamina difficulties, Visual difficulties.
The particular STEM challenges considered are:
- The challenges successfully met were:
- To meet these challenges the following processes were employed:
- The following skills were also built:
About this page
Admin only: Expand to create redirect pages based on synonyms and search terms.